Siltzer, Frank, The story of British sporting prints,, 
- The story of British sporting prints, by Captain Frank Siltzer ... with four coloured and sixteen black-and-white illustrations.
- London, Hutchinson & co. 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 15-409 p. incl. front. plates (part col.) ports. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1981Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bibliography: p. 380-381.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown cloth; gold lettering and gold tooling stamped on front cover, blind stamped on front cover, gold lettering and gold lines on spine. Color frontispiece, color plates, plates. Spine height: 9 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers -- Great Britain.Sporting prints.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.