Harrison, Fairfax, 1869-1938, The background of the American stud book, 1933
The background of the American stud book.
- Richmond, Va. Priv. print., Old Dominion press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 121 p., 1 l. incl. front. ports., facisms. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Preface signed: F. H. [i.e. Fairfax Harrison]
"Biographical notes on the collectors and critics of the early material": p. -97.
Bibliography: p. -112.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red cloth; white paper label printed in black on spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- American stud book.Horse breeding -- United States.Horses -- Pedigrees -- Bibliography.Horses -- Pedigrees.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.