Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, A dream of fair women , 1880
- A dream of fair women / by Alfred Tennyson ; illustrated.
- Boston : James R. Osgood and Company, 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 103,  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5555 .D74 1880Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Drawn and engraved under the supervision of A.V.S. Anthony."--P. 5.
Illustrations by John Appleton Brown, J.M. Cameron, Frederick Dielman, Alfred Fredericks, Edmund Henry Garrett, W. Hamilton Gibson, Will Hicok Low, Frank T. Merrill, Thomas Moran, John Francis Murphy, Granville Perkins, Charles Stanley Reinhart, Julian Rix, Frederic B. Schell, William Ludwell Sheppard, Martha Ritchie Simpson, Francis Hopkinson Smith, Asa Coolidge Warren, and Alfred R Waud.
Printed on rectos only.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black- and gold-stamped cloth, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 19th century.Illustrated books.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.