Watson, Alfred Edward Thomas, 1849-1922, The racing world and its inhabitants , 1904
The racing world and its inhabitants / edited by Alfred E. T. Watson.
- London ; Macmillan, 1904.
New York : Macmillan, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 309 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2390Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 289
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture red cloth; pictorial stamping of gold silks, cap and stick on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt. The front cover and spine of binding, reporduced. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of color halftone-photoengravings, publisher's ads. Spine height: 9 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.