The Victoria history of the county of Northampton / ed. by W. Ryland D. Adkins ... and R.M. Serjeantson.
- Additional Title(s):
History of the county of Northampton
- Westminster : [A. Constable and company, limited], 1902-<2007>
- Physical Description:
- v. : front., ill., plates (partly col.) maps (partly fold.) plans (partly fold.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 N7 V6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. 3 edited by W. Page; v. 4 by L.F. Salzman.
Vol. 2 has imrpint: London [A. Constable] 1906.
Vol. 3 reprinted from the original ed. of 1930.
Vol. 3 has imprint: Folkestone, Published for the University of London Institute of Historical Research; reprinted by Dawsons of Pall Mall.
Vol. 4 has imprint: London, Published for the University of London Institute of Historical Research by the Oxford University Press, 1937.
Vol. 5 has imprint and title: A history of the county of Northampton ... A Victoria County History publication in association with the Boydell Press)
Vol. 6. has imprint and title: A history of the county of Northampton ... Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Boydell & Brewer)
Title in red and black.
Text of the Northamptonshire Domesday: v.1, p. 301-356.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Natural history -- England -- Northamptonshire.Northamptonshire (England) -- Antiquities.Northamptonshire (England) -- Genealogy.Northamptonshire (England) -- History.
- v. 5. Cleley Hundred
- v. 6. Modern industry.