The Victoria history of the county of Northampton , 1902-<2007>
- The Victoria history of the county of Northampton / ed. by W. Ryland D. Adkins ... and R.M. Serjeantson.
- Alternate Title(s):
- History of the county of Northampton
- Westminster : [A. Constable and company, limited], 1902-<2007>
- Physical Description:
- v. : front., ill., plates (partly col.) maps (partly fold.) plans (partly fold.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 N7 V6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. 3 edited by W. Page; v. 4 by L.F. Salzman.
Vol. 2 has imrpint: London [A. Constable] 1906.
Vol. 3 reprinted from the original ed. of 1930.
Vol. 3 has imprint: Folkestone, Published for the University of London Institute of Historical Research; reprinted by Dawsons of Pall Mall.
Vol. 4 has imprint: London, Published for the University of London Institute of Historical Research by the Oxford University Press, 1937.
Vol. 5 has imprint and title: A history of the county of Northampton ... A Victoria County History publication in association with the Boydell Press)
Vol. 6. has imprint and title: A history of the county of Northampton ... Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Boydell & Brewer)
Title in red and black.
Text of the Northamptonshire Domesday: v.1, p. 301-356.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- v. 5. Cleley Hundred -- v. 6. Modern industry.
- Subject Terms:
- Natural history -- England -- Northamptonshire.Northamptonshire (England) -- Antiquities.Northamptonshire (England) -- Genealogy.Northamptonshire (England) -- History.