Harper, Charles G. (Charles George), 1863-1943, Stage-coach and mail in days of yore;, 1903
- Stage-coach and mail in days of yore; a picturesque history of the coaching age ... by Charles G. Harper. Illustrated from old-time prints and pictures.
- London, Chapman & Hall, limited, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., 63 pl. (incl. fronts., ports.) 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 991Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title in red and black; title vignette.
BAC: British Art Center copy: 2 volumes. First edition. Original red cloth, faded spine; black coach decoration and lettering on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Spine height: 9 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Coaching (Transportation) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.