Lucett, Edward, 1815-1853, Rovings in the Pacific, from 1837 to 1849 , 1851
- Rovings in the Pacific, from 1837 to 1849 : with a glance at California / by a merchant long resident at Tahiti ; with four illustrations printed in colours ; in two volumes.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU410 .L82 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Zc72 851Lu: Bound 2 v. in 1.
Anonymous. By Edward Lucett.
Tinted lithographs by M. & N. Hanhart, after Edward Lucett and W. Wiles
Printed by Spottiswoodes and Shaw, New-Street-Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 600
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy, bound 2 v. in 1. Bound in blind- and gilt-stamped blue publisher's textured cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- California -- Description and travel.Lithographs -- Specimens -- 1851.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.New Zealand -- Description and travel.Spottiwoodes and Shaw -- Printer.Tahiti (French Polynesia : Island) -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
- Travel literature -- 1837-1849.
Travel literature -- California -- 1848.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.