The correspondence of Richard Hurd & William Mason, and letters of Richard Hurd to Thomas Gray, with introduction & notes by the late Ernest Harold Pearce. Edited with additional notes by Leonard Whibley.
- Cambridge [Eng.] The University press, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 178,  p. front., ports. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3517 H78 Z5 1932 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Works quoted": p. xiii-xiv.
"This book ... was being prepared for publication by the late Bishop of Worcester at the time of his death. It is now published at the desire, and by the help, of some of his friends."
- Subject Terms:
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)
YCBA Collections Search
Hurd, Richard, 1720-1808, The correspondence of Richard Hurd & William Mason,, 1932