Mathers, E. Powys (Edward Powys), 1892-1939, Red wise , MCMXXVI 
Red wise / by E. Powys Mathers.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire [England] : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- , 98,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6025.A38 R43 1926Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This book was printed and illustrated by Robert Gibbings at Waltham Saint Lawrence in Berkshire, and completed on the 18th of December, 1925. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and F. Young; pressman: A.C. Cooper. This edition is limited to 500 copies."--Colophon.
Place of publication from colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 34
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 75 of 500. Bound in publisher's original white quarter buckram with orange paper covered boards.
SML,AOB: "This is number 18."
- Subject Terms:
- Abū Nuwās, approximately 756-approximately 810 -- Fiction.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
Wood engravings -- 1926.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.