Gentlemen up, by William B. Street; with illustrations by Paul Brown.
- New York : The Derrydale press, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., 60 p., 1 l. col. front., plates (part col.) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2142Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Eight hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal very fine rib-grain green cloth; stamped in deep blue-green on front cover, pictorial stamping of gold jumper and stirrup outlined in deep blue-green on front cover, gold lettering on front cover and spine. Dust jacket; dark green lettering on light green spine. Half-title page, color frontispiece, title-page, 15 color photogravures in text, 87 photogravures in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title page. Illustrations by Paul Brown. One of 850 copies. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- United States.Steeplechasing.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.