Stuart, Louisa, Lady, 1757-1851, Notes by Lady Louisa Stuart on George Selwyn and his contemporaries by John Heneage Jesse, 1928
- Notes by Lady Louisa Stuart on George Selwyn and his contemporaries by John Heneage Jesse. Edited from the original manuscript by W.S. Lewis.
- New York, Oxford University Press; 1928.
London, H. Milford, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 65 p. port., facsim. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA512 S4 S7 1928 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SSML,ZETA: Copy no. 332.
SML,YAL: Copy no. 331.
BEIN Im Se49 W843z: Presentation inscription from W.S. Lewis to Frank Altschul, April 12, 1931. No. 455.
"Of this volume five hundred copies have been printed in November, 1928, by D. B. Updike, the Merrymount Press, U.S.A., Boston. Of this number four hundred and seventy are for sale."
"A list of the published work of Lady Louisa Stuart": p. -56.
- Subject Terms:
- Altschul, Frank, 1887-1981 -- Presentation inscription from W.S. Lewis.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Jesse, John Heneage, 1815-1874. George Selwyn and his contemporaries.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Presentation inscription to F. Altschul.