'Tom Tower', Christ Church, Oxford. Some letters of Sr Christopher Wren to John Fell, bishop of Oxford, hitherto unpublished, now set forth and annotated by W. Douglas Caröe ... With a chapter by H. H. Turner ... and another, by Arthur Cochrane ...
- Oxford, The Clarendon Press 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 127,  p. illus., XXVIII pl. (1 fold., incl. front., ports., plans, facsim) 30 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W92 A2 1923 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "[Published] on the date of Wren's bicentenary, Februray 25, 1923."
Contains chapters on Christopher Kempster, builder.
- Subject Terms:
- Christ Church (University of Oxford). Tom Tower.Fell, John, 1625-1686.Kempster, Christopher, 1626 or 7-1715.Wren, Christopher, Sir, 1632-1723.
YCBA Collections Search
Wren, Christopher, Sir, 1632-1723, 'Tom Tower', Christ Church, Oxford,