'Tom Tower', Christ Church, Oxford. Some letters of Sr Christopher Wren to John Fell, bishop of Oxford, hitherto unpublished, now set forth and annotated by W. Douglas Caröe ... With a chapter by H. H. Turner ... and another, by Arthur Cochrane ...
- Oxford, The Clarendon Press 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 127,  p. illus., XXVIII pl. (1 fold., incl. front., ports., plans, facsim) 30 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W92 A2 1923 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "[Published] on the date of Wren's bicentenary, Februray 25, 1923."
Contains chapters on Christopher Kempster, builder.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Christ Church (University of Oxford). Tom Tower.Fell, John, 1625-1686.Kempster, Christopher, 1626 or 7-1715.Wren, Christopher, Sir, 1632-1723.
YCBA Collections Search
Wren, Christopher, Sir, 1632-1723, 'Tom Tower', Christ Church, Oxford,