Krider's sporting anecdotes : illustrative of the habits of certain varieties of American game / edited by H. Milnor Klapp.
- Additional Title(s):
- Philadelphia : A. Hart, late Carey & Hart, 126 Chesnut Street, 1853.
[Philadelphia] : J. H. Jones, printer, 34 Carter's Alley
- Physical Description:
- , 292 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK313 .K75 1853Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from verso of title page.
Author's engraved advertisements on plate following page 286.
Pages 287-292 contain advertisements for Krider's sporting goods shop.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind-stamped brown cloth. Inscribed: Frederick Brown, Jr., from his brother, Henry A. Brown, 1018 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, March 1861.
- Subject Terms:
- Brown, Frederick -- Presentation inscription to Henry A. Brown.Brown, Henry A. -- Presentation inscription from Frederick Brown, Jr.Game and game-birds -- United States.Hunting -- United States.Jones, J. H. -- Printer.
- Engravings -- 1853.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.