IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis, John, 1912-1996, Printed ephemera;, 1962]
Printed ephemera; the changing uses of type and letterforms in English and American printing.
- Ipswich, Suffolk, W.S. Cowell, [distributed by Faber & Faber, London, 1962]
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. illus. (part col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ250.A2 L49 1962 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- 3 half-titles not incl. in the paging.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Specimens.Labels.Printed ephemera.Printing -- Specimens.Type and type-founding.