Queen Victoria's dolls / by Frances H. Low ; illustrated by Alan Wright.
- London : George Newnes, Limited, 8, 9, 10, 11 Southampton Street, & Exeter Street, Strand, 1894.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK4892.5.V5 L69 1894+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Marcus Ward and Co.
Lithographed throughout, including the leaves of text.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt decorated blue cloth, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Dolls -- Collectors and collecting -- England.Dolls -- Private collections -- England.Marcus Ward and Co. -- PrinterNewnes, George -- Publisher.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Art collections.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Childhood and youth.
- Chromolithographs -- 1894.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.