Victoria and Albert Museum, English cabinets in the Victoria and Albert Museum,, 1964
English cabinets in the Victoria and Albert Museum, by J. F. Hayward.
- London, H. M. Stationery Off., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 21 p., 34 p. of illus. 22cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NK2725 .V64 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Cabinetwork.Furniture, English.