Victoria and Albert Museum, English cabinets in the Victoria and Albert Museum,, 1964
English cabinets in the Victoria and Albert Museum, by J. F. Hayward.
- London, H. M. Stationery Off., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 21 p., 34 p. of illus. 22cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NK2725 .V64 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Cabinetwork.Furniture, English.