Lyle, R. C. (Robert Charles), 1887-1943, The Aga Khan's horses,, 
- The Aga Khan's horses, by R. C. Lyle; illustrated by Lionel Edwards.
- London, Putnam 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 234 p. col. front., plates (part col.) 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1357Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 457
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Mock-calf olive green quarter boards, and linen-texture brown cloth covers; stamped in gilt on front and back covers and spine, gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of color photolithographs (covered with guard sheet printed in red with title of illustration), 8 plates of halftone-photoengravings (printed on both sides), 12 plates of photolithographs. Illustrations by Lionel Edwards. Number 92 of 140 copies. Signed by the author, the illustrator, and the Aga Khan. Spine height: 10 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.Saltãn Muhammad Shãh, Sir, ãgha khãn, 1877-
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.