Reeve, J. Stanley, 1878-, Foxhunting formalities,, 1930
- Foxhunting formalities, by J. Stanley Reeve, with an introduction by Henry G. Vaughan, illustrated by Paul Brown.
- New York, The Derrydale Press, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 54 p., 2 l. incl. front., illus., plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1820Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 384
BAC: British Art Center copy: Mottled brown smooth board covers; gold lettering on front cover and spine, untrimmed. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 33 line-photoengravings in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title page. Red and yellow checkered headband. Text illustrations by Paul Brown. Limited edition of 990 copies. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.