Druitt, Herbert, A manual of costume as illustrated by monumental brasses, 1906
- A manual of costume as illustrated by monumental brasses/ by Herbert Druitt.
- London : A. Moring, The De le More Press, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 384 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT730 D7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Brasses -- Great Britain.Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.