IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bettany, Lewis, 1869-, Edward Jerningham and his friends , 1919
Edward Jerningham and his friends : a series of eighteenth century letters / ed. by Lewis Bettany.
- London : Chatto & Windus, 1919.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 2 l., 3-388 p. : front., ports. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3519 J5 Z5 1919 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- "White the first chapter of the book consists in letters written by Edward Jerningham, the eleven remaining chapters are devoted exclusively to letters written to him."--Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Jerningham, Mr. (Edward), 1737?-1812.
- Edward Jerningham.--Edmund Burke and Horace Walpole.--The Fifth Earl of Carlisle.--The earls and Countess Harcourt.--Lady BeauchampProctor. --Two young women correspondents [Caroline G. Anderson and Miss M. D. Harland]--General Conway, the Countess of Ailesbury and Mrs.Damer.--The Countess of Mount Edgcumbe.--The Countess of Jersey.--Rev.Norton Nicholls.--Rev. W. J. Temple.--Rev. Robert Potter.