IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Warne, Arthur, Church and society in eighteenth-century Devon, 1969
Church and society in eighteenth-century Devon.
- Newton Abbot, David & Charles, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 184 p. 3 illus., plan, 2 ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryBR763 D6 W37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Notes and bibliography": p. 169-178.
"List of manuscript sources": p. 166-168.
"Based on a thesis for the degree of PhD in the University of Leeds."
- Subject Terms:
- Devon (England) -- Church history.