Life of William, earl of Shelburne, afterwards first marguess of Lansdowne. With extracts from his papers and correspondence. By Lord Edmond Fitzmaurice.
- London, Macmillan and co., 1875-76.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. 22 1/2 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA512 L3 F5 1875 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Master negative microfilm available: University of Toronto Library, Preservation Services, 1992 (ONCG012476825-B).
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Lansdowne, William Petty, Marquis of, 1737-1805.
- v. 1. 1737-1766.--v. 2. 1766-1776.--v. 3. 1776-1805.