The annals of Covent Garden and its neighbourhood [microform], by E. Beresford Chancellor, with 16 illustrations.
- London, Hutchinson & co., ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. front., plates, map. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 C7 C43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Covent Garden (London, England)Historic buildings -- England -- London.London (England) -- Description and travel.Streets -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
Chancellor, E. Beresford (Edwin Beresford), 1868-1937, The annals of Covent Garden and its neighbourhood,