English painting of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, by C.H. Collins Baker and W.G. Constable.
- Firenze, Pantheon, Casa Editrice; 
New York, Harcourt, Brace and Company 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 88 p. 82 plates 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314 B255 1930 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "To write the history of painting in England during the two centuries following the close of the middle ages is to describe a series of painters ... whose work is nearly all portraiture."
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting -- Great Britain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Baker, C. H. Collins (Charles Henry Collins), 1880-1959, English painting of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries,,