Greenhill, Basil, Travelling by sea in the nineteenth century: interior design in Victorian passenger ships, 1972
- Travelling by sea in the nineteenth century: interior design in Victorian passenger ships [by] Basil Greenhill and Ann Giffard.
- London, A. and C. Black, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 168 p. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryHE599 .G74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Merchant ships -- Passenger accommodation -- History.Ocean travel -- History.