Selborne, Roundell Palmer, Earl of, 1812-1895, Memorials,, 1896-98
Memorials, by Roundell Palmer, earl of Selborne.
- London, Macmillan and co., ltd.; 1896-98.
New York, The Macmillan co., 1896-98.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 4. 4 pl., 11 port. (incl. fronts.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA565 S46 A2 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Edited by Sophia M. Palmer.
"Appendix concerning Edwin Palmer, D.D., archdeacon of Oxford, died 17th October 1895": pt. 2, v. 2, p. 457-466.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)Palmer, Edwin, 1824-1895.
- pt. 1, v. 1-2. Family and personal, 1766-1865.--pt. 2, v. 1-2. Personal and political, 1865-1895.