IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hole, Christina, English sports and pastimes, 
English sports and pastimes.
- London, B. T. Batsford 
New York, B. T. Batsford 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 182 p.,  leaves of plates illus. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1112Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN: From the collection of Herbert B. Lazarus; original dust jacket; bookseller's ticket of the Aberdeen Book Company.
Includes references to boxing.
Bibliography: p. 175-178.
Hartley, R.A. Boxing books, 1001
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red cloth; gold lettering on spine. Multicolored dust jacket; tan labels with black lettering on spine. Color frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Boxing -- Great Britain.Lazarus, Herbert B. -- Ownership.Sports -- Great Britain.
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- Aberdeen Book Company.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.