Lehmann-Haupt, Hellmut, 1903-, Bookbinding in America;, 1967
Bookbinding in America; three essays. Hellmut Lehmann-Haupt, editor.
- New York, R.R. Bowker, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 293 p. illus. plates. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ270 U5 L44 1967 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of the 1941 ed. with new supplements by the authors.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- United States.Books -- Conservation and restoration.
- Early American bookbinding by hand, by H.D. French.--The rise of American edition binding, J.W. Rogers.--On the rebinding of old books, by H. Lehmann-Haupt.