Campbell, Thomas, 1733-1795, Dr. Campbell's diary of a visit to England in 1775 , 1947
Dr. Campbell's diary of a visit to England in 1775 / newly edited from the ms. by James L. Clifford ; with an introduction by S.C. Roberts.
- Cambridge [England] : at the University Press, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 147 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 leaf of plates : portrait ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryDA620 C19 1947 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 109-138).
With dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Campbell, Thomas, 1733-1795 -- Travel -- England.Campbell, Thomas, 1733-1795.England -- Description and travel.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784 -- Friends and associates.Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979, autograph.