Dr. Campbell's diary of a visit to England in 1775 / newly edited from the ms. by James L. Clifford ; with an introduction by S.C. Roberts.
- Cambridge [England] : at the University Press, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 147 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 leaf of plates : portrait ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryDA620 C19 1947 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 109-138).
With dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Campbell, Thomas, 1733-1795 -- Travel -- England.Campbell, Thomas, 1733-1795.England -- Description and travel.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784 -- Friends and associates.Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979, autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Campbell, Thomas, 1733-1795, Dr. Campbell's diary of a visit to England in 1775 , 1947