Weber, Carl Jefferson, 1894-1966, Fore-edge painting;, 1966
- Fore-edge painting; a historical survey of a curious art in book decoration.
- Irvington-on-Hudson, N.Y., Harvey House, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 223 p. illus. (part mounted col.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND2370 W43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 211-212.
A revision of His A thousand and one fore-edge paintings. Waterville, Me., 1949.
- Subject Terms:
- Fore-edge painting.