Catalogue of the exhibition, called Modern Mexico : containing a panoramic view of the city, with specimens of the natural history of New Spain, and models of the vegetable produce, costume, &c., &c., now open for public inspection at the Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly / by W. Bullock, F.L.S. andc. andc.
- London : Printed for the proprietor, 1824.
[London] : J. Bullock, printer, Lombard Street, Fleet Street
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages, ( folded leaf of plates) : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1219 .B85 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Frontispiece by and after Agostino Aglio.
Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original brown printed wrapper. Stitched. Front cover detached.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- England -- London -- 19th century.London Museum -- Exhibitions.Mexico -- Exhibitions.Mexico -- Exhibitions.Natural history -- Mexico -- Exhibitions.Natural history -- Mexico.New Spain -- Exhibitions.Panoramas -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century.
- Exhibition catalogs.
Lithographs -- 1824.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Bullock, W. (William), active 1808-1828, Catalogue of the exhibition, called Modern Mexico , 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.