Bond, Francis, 1850-1918, An introduction to English church architecture from the eleventh to the sixteenth century. With 1,400 illus, 1913
- An introduction to English church architecture from the eleventh to the sixteenth century. With 1,400 illus.
- London, H. Milford, 1913.
New York, H. Milford, 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (xxxv, 986 p.) illus. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5461 B65 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography included in preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Cathedrals -- Great Britain.Church architecture -- Great Britain -- History.