Hind, Arthur M. (Arthur Mayger), 1880-1957, A short history of engraving & etching,, 1908
- A short history of engraving & etching, for the use of collectors and students; with full bibliography, classified list and index of engravers, by A.M. Hind ... with frontispiece in photogravure and 110 illustrations in the text.
- London, A. Constable & Co., ltd., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- xviii p., 1 l., 473 p. front., illus. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE400 .H66 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Appendices: I. Classified list of engravers (p. 343-390); II. General bibliography (p. 391-411); III. INdex of engravers and individual bibliography (p. 412-473)
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers.Engraving -- History.