Elevations, sections, and details, of the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, at Littlemore, Oxfordshire / by Henry Jones Underwood, Esq., architect.
- Oxford : Published for the Architectural Society by John Henry Parker: Sold also by Rivingtons, St. Paul's Church-Yard, and Waterloo Place; G. Bell, Fleet Street, London: and T. Stevenson, Cambridge, MDCCCXLV 
- Physical Description:
-  p., 14 leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471.L45 U53 1845+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved vignette on t.p.
Engravings by J. Fisher.
Plates are numbered 1-14 ,although 1 is printed on double leaves bearing 2 numbers.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original buff printed paper wrappers.
DIV: Bound with Derick, J. M. Views and details of Stanton Harcourt Church, Oxfordshire. Oxford, 1841.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural Society -- Publisher.Architecture, Gothic -- England -- Oxfordshire.Church architecture -- England -- Oxfordshire.Church buildings -- England -- Oxfordshire.Church of St. Mary the Virgin (Littlemore, England)Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- England -- Oxfordshire.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1845.Etching -- Specimens -- 1845.Parker, John Henry -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Underwood, Henry Jones, 1804-1852, Elevations, sections, and details, of the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, at Littlemore, Oxfordshire , MDCCCXLV 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.