Fremantle, Elizabeth Wynne, 1779-1857, The Wynne diaries;, 1935-1940
The Wynne diaries; edited by Anne Fremantle ...
- London, Oxford University Press, H. Milford, 1935-1940.
- Physical Description:
- 3 vols. front., illus., pl., ports., fold. maps, geneal. tables. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryD360 F74 1935 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Diaries of Elizabeth and Eugenia Wynn. In editing their diaries the editor has used, "principally, Betsey's, but Eugenia's wherever hers was fuller or more vivacious". Whenever they separated she has given both their entries. cf. Pref., p. ix.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. 319.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Description and travel.Europe -- History -- 1789-1900.Europe -- Social life and customs.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Wynn family.