Fremantle, Elizabeth Wynne, 1779-1857, The Wynne diaries;, 1935-1940
The Wynne diaries; edited by Anne Fremantle ...
- London, Oxford University Press, H. Milford, 1935-1940.
- Physical Description:
- 3 vols. front., illus., pl., ports., fold. maps, geneal. tables. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryD360 F74 1935 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Diaries of Elizabeth and Eugenia Wynn. In editing their diaries the editor has used, "principally, Betsey's, but Eugenia's wherever hers was fuller or more vivacious". Whenever they separated she has given both their entries. cf. Pref., p. ix.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. 319.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Description and travel.Europe -- History -- 1789-1900.Europe -- Social life and customs.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Wynn family.