IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Foster, Joseph, 1844-1905, Pedigrees of the county families of Yorkshire,, 1874
Pedigrees of the county families of Yorkshire, comp. by Joseph Foster and authenticated by the members of each family ...
- London, The compiler, 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. genael. tables (part fold.) coats of arms. 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS419 F7 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Yorkshire (England) -- Genealogy.
- I-II. West Riding.--III.North and East Riding.