Reports relating to the entertainment of Her Majesty the Queen, in the Guildhall of the City of London on Lord Mayor's Day, 1837.
- Additional Title(s):
Royal entertainment, 1837
- London : Printed by Arthur Taylor, Coleman Street, printer to the honourable City of London, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- , 35, , 7, , 79,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA558.5 R47 1838+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- A detailed record of Queen Victoria's first official visit to London, with names of the quests, seating arrangements, menus, entertainment, costs, etc.
Publisher's spine label, printed in gold: Royal entertainment, 1837.
Title page and text (partially) printed in red and black.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
Magee, D.B. Victoria R.I., no. 1298
SML By62 035: Bookplate of Randolph Berens.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's dark blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Berens, Randolph -- Bookplate.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1838.London (England) -- Lord Mayor's Day, 1837.Taylor, Arthur -- Printer.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901.Visits of state -- England -- London.
- Report to the Court of Mayor and Aldermen, from the Committee in relation to Police. Presented 28th November, 1837
- Report to the Court of Common Council, from the Royal Entertaiment Committee. Presented 30th November, 1837
- Report to the Court of Common Council, from the Royal Entertainment Committee. Presented 14th December, 1837
- Reference from the Court of Common Council, of the 30th November, 1837, to the Royal Entertainment Committee; with their report thereon, presented 18th January, 1838