A journal from the year 1811 till the year 1815 : including a voyage to and residence in India, with a tour to the north-western parts of the British possessions in that country, under the Bengal government / by Maria, Lady Nugent ; in two volumes.
- London : Printed by T. and W. Boone, No. 29, New Bond-Street, MDCCCXXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, portrait ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS475 .N84 1839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printer's name from verso of half-title.
With a portrait of Maria, Lady Nugent, as frontispiece to volume 1; engraved by G. Adcock.
SML DS412 N84 1839A: Photocopy. New Haven : Yale University Library, 1976. 24 cm.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary gold tooled black morocco.
- Subject Terms:
- Bengal (India) -- Description and travel.British -- India -- Diaries.India -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.Women travelers -- India.
- Stipple engravings.
YCBA Collections Search
Nugent, Maria, Lady, 1771?-1834, A journal from the year 1811 till the year 1815 , MDCCCXXXIX 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.