The Ingoldsby legends, or, Mirth and marvels / by Thomas Ingoldsby, esquire ; with sixty illustrations by George Cruikshank, John Leech, and John Tenniel.
- Additional Title(s):
Mirth and marvels
- London : R. Bentley, 1865.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 511 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4058 .I54 1865Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by R. Clay, Son, and Taylor, London.
Title page printed in black and red.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 51
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-tooled green morocco, with gilt edges.
MUDD: Binding signed: JL [i.e. John Leighton]. Bound by Edmonds & Remnants, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, R. -- Publisher.Bookbinding -- Victorian bindings.R. Clay, Son, and Taylor -- Printer.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1865.
YCBA Collections Search
Ingoldsby, Thomas, 1788-1845, The Ingoldsby legends, or, Mirth and marvels , 1865
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.