Hunter's choice [by] Archibald Rutledge. Illustrated by Paul Bransom.
- West Hartford, Vt., The Countryman Press 
- Physical Description:
- 210 p. : col. front., illus. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1905Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition is limited to four hundred and seventy-five copies signed by the author and artist."
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Quarto. Maroon buckram; dark green labels with gold lettering on front cover and spine, dark green and gold oval on front cover. Spine height: 11 3/8 inches. Brown board sleeve; black and white label with black and white image and black lettering. Frontispiece, illustrations. Illustrations by Paul Bransom. Number 94 of 475 copies, signed by both author and artist. Spine height: 11 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- South Carolina.Hunting -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.