Northern Germany as far as the Bavarian and Austrian frontiers : handbook for travellers / by Karl Baedeker ; with 47 maps and 81 plans.
- Additional Title(s):
Baedeker's Northern Germany
- Fifteenth revised edition.
- Leipzig : Karl Baedeker, publisher ; London : T. Fisher Unwin ; New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xxxviii, 430 pages, 118 unnumbered leaves of plates (some folded) : maps, plans ; 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDD16 B34 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Connect to Internet resource
- Map on lining-paper.
Also issued online.
- Subject Terms:
- Germany -- Guidebooks.Germany.
YCBA Collections Search
Karl Baedeker (Firm), Northern Germany as far as the Bavarian and Austrian frontiers , 1910