Northern Germany as far as the Bavarian and Austrian frontiers : handbook for travellers / by Karl Baedeker ; with 47 maps and 81 plans.
- Additional Title(s):
Baedeker's Northern Germany
- Fifteenth revised edition.
- Leipzig : Karl Baedeker, publisher ; London : T. Fisher Unwin ; New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xxxviii, 430 pages, 118 unnumbered leaves of plates (some folded) : maps, plans ; 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDD16 B34 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Connect to Internet resource
- Map on lining-paper.
Also issued online.
- Subject Terms:
- Germany -- Guidebooks.Germany.
YCBA Collections Search
Karl Baedeker (Firm), Northern Germany as far as the Bavarian and Austrian frontiers , 1910