Records of the manor, parish, and borough of Hampstead, in the county of London, to December 31st, 1889. Ed. by F. E. Baines, C.B.
- London, Whittaker and co. [etc., etc.] 1890.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 575,  p. incl tab. front., illus., pl., port., fold. maps. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 H23 B35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SML ByzL 250m: Autograph of James W. Hoste. Ms. letter of F. E. Baines with autograph.
SML ByzL 250m: Newspaper clippings and ms. letters inserted in pocket at end.
"Contributors of articles": p. [vii]-ix.
- Subject Terms:
- Hampstead (London, England)Hoste, James W. -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Baines, Frederick Ebenezer, 1832-, Records of the manor, parish, and borough of Hampstead, in the county of London, to December 31st, 1889, 1890