Records of the manor, parish, and borough of Hampstead, in the county of London, to December 31st, 1889. Ed. by F. E. Baines, C.B.
- London, Whittaker and co. [etc., etc.] 1890.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 575,  p. incl tab. front., illus., pl., port., fold. maps. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 H23 B35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- SML ByzL 250m: Autograph of James W. Hoste. Ms. letter of F. E. Baines with autograph.
SML ByzL 250m: Newspaper clippings and ms. letters inserted in pocket at end.
"Contributors of articles": p. [vii]-ix.
- Subject Terms:
- Hampstead (London, England)Hoste, James W. -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Baines, Frederick Ebenezer, 1832-, Records of the manor, parish, and borough of Hampstead, in the county of London, to December 31st, 1889, 1890