London : being an accurate history and description of the British metropolis and its neighbourhood : to thirty miles extent, from an actual perambulation / by David Hughson ...
- London : Printed by W. Stratford ..., for J. Stratford ..., 1805-1809.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. : ill., maps, ports. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 .H83 1805 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 .H83 1805 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added engraved t.p.s that read: London and its neighbourhood to thirty miles extent.
Coats of arms of various guilds: v. 4, following p. 136.
Costume of London: v. 4, p. -579.
Vols. 5-6 have running title that reads: Circuit of London.
Upcott, B. English topography, p. 659-672
Adams, B. London illustrated, 93
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 2 is a later state (cf. Adams) and is undated. Imprint reads: London : Printed and published by Joseph Robins and Sons ...
Master negative microfilm available: British Library, 1993 (UKBXX93070101-B)
- Subject Terms:
- Joseph Robins and Sons -- Publisher.London (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- History.Stratford, J. -- Publisher.Stratford, W. -- Printer.
- Engravings -- 1805-1809.
Stipple engravings -- 1805-1809.
Wood engravings -- 1805-1809.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.