IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Denhardt, Robert Moorman, 1912-, The horse of the Americas, 1947
The horse of the Americas.
- [1st ed.]
- Norman, Univ. of Oklahoma Press, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 286 p. illus., ports., maps. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 650Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Bibliographical sketch": p. 273-280.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Yellowish-tan cloth; brown lettering on spine, top edge purple. Plates. Spine height: 9 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse breeding -- America.Horses -- America.Horses -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.