The horse of the Americas.
- [1st ed.]
- Norman, Univ. of Oklahoma Press, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 286 p. illus., ports., maps. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 650Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Bibliographical sketch": p. 273-280.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Yellowish-tan cloth; brown lettering on spine, top edge purple. Plates. Spine height: 9 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse breeding -- America.Horses -- America.Horses -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.