Wonderful London : the world's greatest city described by its bestwriters and pictured by its finest photographers / Ed. by St. JohnAdcock.
- London : Fleetway House, [1926?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. (viii, 1152 p.) : ill., col. plates, maps ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA677 A32 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Date of publication from NUC pre-1956.
George Crews McGhee copy.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Adcock, Arthur St. John, 1864-1930, Wonderful London , [1926?]