Duveen, Joseph Duveen, Baron, 1869-1939, Thirty years of British art,, 1930
Thirty years of British art, by Sir Joseph Duveen, bt., with an introduction by Sir Martin Conway, M.F.
- London, The Studio, ltd., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 165 p. incl. illus., plates (part col.) col. front., 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468 .D6 1930 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Studio" special autumn number.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain.Painting -- Great Britain.