Six hundred years of sport : a catalogue of an exhibition held at the Grolier Club, December 12, 1940, through February 4, 1941.
- New York : The Grolier Club, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 37 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ7516 .G76 1940Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "The purpose is to show significant books and manuscripts in the history of sport."
"One of an edition of five hundred copies, printed by D. B. Updike, the Merrymount Press in the month of December, 1940."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed gray wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs.Grolier Club -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Rare books -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Sports -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Exhibition catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.