A Handbook for travellers in Egypt ; including descriptions of the course of the Nile to the second cataract, Alexandria, Cairo, thepyramids, and Thebes, the overland transit to India, the peninsula of MountSinai, the oases, &c. Condensed from 'Modern Egypt and Thebes.' / by I. [sic] Gardner Wilkinson.
- New ed., with corrections and additions.
- London : J. Murray, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii,439,36 p. : illus., maps (1 fold.) ; 18 cm
- Reference LibraryDT45 M97 1858 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Cover title: Murray's hand-book, Egypt.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
John Murray (Firm), A Handbook for travellers in Egypt ;, 1858