The Crystal Palace and park in 1853 : what has been done, what will be done ; addressed to the intending exhibitors.
- London : William S. Orr and Co., Amen Corner, MDCCCLII 
[London] : George Woodfall and Son, printers, Angel Court, Skinner Street
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA6750.L6 C79 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "By orders of the Directors, G. Grove, Secretary, Crystal Palace Company, 3, Adelaide Place, London Bridge, 22nd Sept. 1852" (at end of text page 35)
With wood-engraved vignette of the Crystal Palace at head of page .
With a list of directors and officers of the Crystal Palace Company.
Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original pink wrappers
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Crystal Palace Company (Sydenham, London, England) -- Officials and employees.
- Wood engravings -- 1852.
- The staff
- The charter
- First column raised
- Improved design
- The site
- Railway communication
- The exterior
- The interior
- The contents
- Educational department
- Natural history (ethnology, zoology)
- Raw produce
- The park
- To intending exhibitors
- To inventors & patentees
- Postscript to intending donors.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.