Calligraphy & handwriting in America, 1710-1962. [Exhibition] assembled and shown by the Peabody Institute Library, Baltimore, Maryland, November, 1961-January, 1962.
- Additional Title(s):
Calligraphy and handwriting in America
- Caledonia, N.Y., Italimuse, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) illus., facsims. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ43 .P44 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 16: Paperbound. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 658: Paperbound. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Compiled by P.W. Filby, assistant director"--T.p. verso
"Composed by the Stinehour Press ... Printed by the Meriden Gravure Company."--T.p. verso
- Subject Terms:
- Calligraphy -- Exhibitions.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Penmanship -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
George Peabody Library, Calligraphy & handwriting in America, 1710-1962, 1963