Calligraphy & handwriting in America, 1710-1962. [Exhibition] assembled and shown by the Peabody Institute Library, Baltimore, Maryland, November, 1961-January, 1962.
- Additional Title(s):
Calligraphy and handwriting in America
- Caledonia, N.Y., Italimuse, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) illus., facsims. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ43 .P44 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 16: Paperbound. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 658: Paperbound. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Compiled by P.W. Filby, assistant director"--T.p. verso
"Composed by the Stinehour Press ... Printed by the Meriden Gravure Company."--T.p. verso
- Subject Terms:
- Calligraphy -- Exhibitions.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Penmanship -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
George Peabody Library, Calligraphy & handwriting in America, 1710-1962, 1963